Helping in School
Parents, carers and grandparents are very welcome in school subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check (DBS) through Moulsham Infant School. Information is available from the school office regarding this process.
At Moulsham Infants we place strong emphasis on home/school co-operation, and helpers may have opportunities to:
- help in classrooms
- play games
- help in the school library
- help escort children on educational visits
- help in the crèche during class assemblies
- help with special events and any organised curriculum days
- help to make resources and games and cover books
We believe that this degree of co-operation strengthens the links between the home and teachers, and the children benefit a great deal from talking to and working with other adults. If you are intersted, please complete the Volunteer Application form below return it to the school office.