Events and fundraising
From Messy Play to May Fayre to our Christmas Market, the events we run raise much needed funds that improve our school, bringing the whole community together and involving local businesses.
As well as fundraising events in school there are also opportunities to raise money online.
Earn 10% back for our school with every order placed from www.micro-scooters.co.uk . Just enter our school’s unique reference number (URN) at checkout: 136855
Do you shop online? Do it through easyfundraising.org.uk and raise a free donation for SMILE (Supporting Moulsham Infant Learning Experience) every time you shop!
Essex Lottery will give our school 50% of the ticket sales made from the Moulsham Infant School page. Each £1 ticket purchased be put into a weekly draw with the opportunity to win up to £25,000!
Any orders received by post, phone or online will earn a 20% commission for your school.www.easy2name.com . Simply order direct with Easy2name and make sure you use‘MOULSHAM INFANT SCHOOL’ as the reference.
Sticker Holic http://www.namelabel4kids.co.uk
You can now order your name labels through Sticker Holic. Order your kids name labels and our school will get 10% cashback on all orders, PLUS you will get a 10% discount using the School Fundraising Code: MOULSHAM CM2.
Don’t be put off if you feel you can’t give a lot of your time or are unsure of what is involved.
• We have parents who work part-time and full-time. Any time you can give is welcome.
• Having a child at this school means you can join us. We can use any skills you have and you might learn new ones.
• Being involved is a great way to get to know the school and to meet other parents.
New Volunteers are always welcome!
If you would like to volunteer, here are some ways you can get involved...
• Get all creative with the children at the next Messy play session.
• Run a stall or games at the May Fayre.
• Bake a cake for the next Christmas Market.
• Help to organise raffle prizes and promote events.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE REGULARLY WITH SMILE PTA EVENTS YOU WILL NEED TO UNDERTAKE A DBS CHECK.
Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) is a simple check done via the school office. It can take up to 2 weeks and costs £18. Please contact SMILE for more information.